Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wednesday 24th February 2021

Happy Wednesday everyone!

So far, what an amazing week we are having!

It was SO lovely to see your beautiful faces on zoom yesterday. It made all of your teachers so happy to see you, have a chat and play some games. I am already looking forward to next time we can do it!

For your lessons today, we have FLIC, Maths, VIPERS and the first Science on Earth and Space.


FLIC: U5G9D

Maths: D2RC8

VIPERS: GHQK4

Science: GZJMV

To keep you active, we have a PE lesson from Mr Jarret too, starring Chloe and Fetcher!



Remember, take lots of breaks when working through all of your lessons and do some exercise for the day too!

I am always here to help with any questions or activities, so please ask away!

As always, I am looking forward to seeing your fabulous work today.

Miss Duffy 🌻

12 comments:

  1. HI MISS ARE WE GOING TO DO ANOTHER ZOOM LESSON TODAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hammad,

      There isn't a zoom lesson today, but I think next week! It was so nice to see you all yesterday!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  2. Miss Entwistle Do WE Have Another Zoom Call Today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ayan, it is Miss Duffy! No zoom today yet, but hopefully next week! It was so nice to see everyone!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  3. Hi miss I've Done all of my Nearpod. I LOVED learning more about space to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace you are a superstar! Do you now know which planet is furthest from the sun now? I can't believe our zoom cut out before the answer!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  4. miss entwhistle is the tv fixed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ayan,

      I am not sure if it fixed yet, but hopefully will be by 8th March!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  5. HI Miss have finished all my work.
    I am going to do The Solar System activity.
    I really enjoyed Science today.
    Zahara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Zahara!
      I can't wait to see your solar system!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then