Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday 23rd February Feedback

Children, it was SO lovely to see some of you today on our zoom! It has made me so excited about everyone coming back to school.

Even with zooming going on, you have done a fabulous job with your learning today!


In maths, lots of you are now able to understand and identify numbers with 3 decimal places. You all did a fantastic job with the 1-2 work, just remember that after the decimal point, the columns are tenths, hundredths and then thousandths. Here is a selection of the work today from 1-2 from Ayesha, Ayaan and Laaibah.





There were some fantastic answers to the open ended question in maths too. I really liked the way Sadia, Amina and Fatima H explained their answer.




Finally, for the 2-3 challenge, I loved your answers on the collab board and it just shows how many of you really understood decimal numbers up to 3 places. Well done everyone!





In GASPS, well done to Moeez and Zahara for being the only two to get the matching pairs right first time! Amazing work! 

Another well done to Amina, Aqib, Arsh, Fatima H, Grace, Maisey Mills, Moeez, Nathan and Zahara. These children got 4/4 on the fill in the blanks! Lots of you managed 3/4 though, so well done!!!

Finally in GASPS, I loved your preposition sentences on the collab board:




Lots of you said about playing games ON your consoles! Well done!

In geography, well done to those of you who gave it a really good go at trying to locate major countries in Europe.





Even though it was tricky, lots of you really tried and persevered with it! Finally in geography so far, I have been so impressed with the children who managed to get 12/12 on the matching European countries with their flags.

Well done Amina, Conor, Moeez, Nathan and Zahara!!! Amazing flag knowledge!

I hope you had all had a lovely day and I look forward to seeing all of your work tomorrow!

Miss Duffy 🌺


2 comments:

  1. Hi miss, I just realised that I did not complete all of my work because I decided that I wanted a little break but then I completely forgot about it! I am so sorry but I will try to do it tomorrow with the other! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shahd,

      Do not worry at all! We all need a little break sometimes and you have been working so hard with all your online work. I have been so impressed!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then