Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday 15th January - Video message and English

Gooding morning wonderful UKS2!

This is my last blog for a little while, so I thought I would make it special and add a little video message for you:


Please let me know if you would like a writing work pack. You can comment on here or you can email me, like a lot of you have been doing, to year6@stjohnmark.co.uk. Please remember though, this is just as an extra to the Nearpod lessons you are already completing and we will still expect you to be accessing your online learning. The writing packs will be available from Monday 18th January (next week). I can't wait to be able to read some of your amazing writing. 

In English, we are going to look at spellings and handwriting, just as we would normally do on a Friday. In Music, Ms Carney has planned a lovely piece of winter music for you to listen and appraise. There is also a separate blog she has put on for you about this. Remember to look at your maths blog post too! For today, here are your Nearpod codes: 

Maths - LXBK6

English - EP73N

Music - MLDHR

Finally, one more HUGE well done to you all! You should all feel incredibly proud. 

Miss Duffy 🌸

21 comments:

  1. Miss ive done all my work but i just forget to write a comment and yesterday didn't write on alot of them because it wouldn't let me and some i didn't understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abdul Manan,

      That is absolutely fine! You have worked so hard this week. I can't tell you how impressed we are at school with everything you have done. Keep up the hard work and don't worry if you find something tricky.

      You can always write on here if there is something you are unsure of and we can help.

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  2. Hey Miss I've done my Nearpod and enjoyed Music today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,

      Amazing work! Ms Carney will be so pleased you enjoyed music!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  3. Aww a lovely video Miss Duffy. Sure the children will do some fantastic victoria diaries next week. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Bailey.

      I hope you appreciated Queen Victoria in the background!

      Delete
  4. MISS I DONE SOME.I WOULD LIKE TO GET A WORDPACK PLS.STAY SAFE GUYS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! I will get one prepared for you for Monday :)

      Would Isha like one too?

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  5. MISS I LOVE THE MUSIC. IS MY FAVOURITE MUSICCCCCCCCCCC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Carney will be so pleased!

      I am glad you enjoyed it.

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I will have a writing pack ready for you on Monday Iman. I am so pleased you would like one.

      Keep up the hard work!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know Nathan. Well done for everything this week, looking forward to seeing your amazing work next week!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  8. 25
    1.5
    1
    81
    36
    2.5
    2.5
    8
    what does halved mean

    4319
    6211
    30913
    47457
    1545
    520
    9334
    21035

    10 over 8
    25 over 10
    13 over 9
    31 over 8
    15 over 6

    22 over 10
    13 0ver 7
    28 over 8
    48 over9

    illegal
    illegible
    illogical
    illiterate
    immovable
    impartial
    immature
    inappropriate
    indefensible
    inaudible
    inexpensive
    inoffensive
    irrespective
    irresistible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayaan, you certainly know your prefixes and you have done an amazing job converting mixed numbers to improper fractions. You should be so proud of all your hard work this week!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  9. i can't access the music lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss I've done these near pods but I couldn't open the music one

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi miss
    Hope your doing well I would like to have the writing pack please.please tell me how I can get it

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then