Friday, January 8, 2021

Music Feedback

I'm really please that lots of you enjoyed listening to the song. Lots of you said it wasn't something you would normally listen to, but that you enjoyed it and it made you feel calm.

Grace, Arsh and Shahd, I really liked your detailed comments on your first impressions of the song and I was impressed by your use of musical vocabulary.

Here is Zahara's first impression of the song. A very detailed responses well done Zahara.

'My first impression of White Winter Hymnal was that the lyrics were descriptive.I liked the tune of the song,it was very melodious and atmospheric.I also noticed that the pitch gradually became higher.They also used body percussion by clicking and tapping their chest instead of using instrument.
Nathan, Iman, Grace, Shahd, Mariam, Wajeeha, Zahara, Arsh and Zainab R you all did a really good job of filling in the blanks.
Muhammad Junaid, Mustafa and Zainab I really enjoyed your ideas about what the song could mean.
I'll have another song ready for you next week. Enjoy your weekend.
Ms Carney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then