Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday 11th January 2021

 Hello Upper Key Stage 2, 


It is Miss Duffy here and I will be on Nearpod and the blog every day this week to help you with your learning, which has been set by myself, Mrs Johnson, Ms Carney and Miss Entwistle.

I hope you are all very well and happily learning at home. We are missing you very much at school, but I am so proud and impressed about how well you are already doing with your work on Nearpod and the blog. Please keep this up, you are all superstars 🌟

From tomorrow morning, there will be two blogs on here for you to access your work. There will be a FLIC and Maths blog with the Nearpod codes and there will be a separate blog and code for English and your other lessons.

However, for today, you have just one blog post with three Nearpod lessons I would like you to do.

Take your time with these and do not worry if you find something tricky! You can let me know on here and I can try and help 😊

As Miss Entwistle previously said, take lots of breaks and take your time with the work. I am so excited to see what you can do today!

Maths - WGHMA

VIPERS - 2TXY9 

RE- 5ZGU6


Take lots of care and missing you all. Please comment below and let me know how you are, how you are getting on with your work and if you need any help with anything.


Lots of love,

Miss Duffy 🌸

31 comments:

  1. Hey Miss I have done my Nearpod and enjoyed it aswell.
    :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace - well done on your hard work today!

    I am even more pleased you enjoyed the work too!

    Keep up the hard work, you're doing so well and making us very proud!

    Miss Duffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Well done Abdul Manan. I have seen all your work on Nearpod - you have done a fantastic job, especially with VIPERS. Keep it up!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  4. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ€£

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faizan,

      I hope these emojis mean that you can access the work on Nearpod?

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
    2. Well done Muhammad Junaid! I have seen your amazing work on Nearpod!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aww Sufiyan, so do we!

      I have just looked at Nearpod and you have done an amazing job - keep it up!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  6. MISS i done. i found the math a little tricky so i skipped some.stay safe guys!!!😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustafa you have done a fantastic job with the maths. It is absolutely fine if you found some parts a little tricky, the main thing is you have had a go!

      Well done!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  7. I have done all of my work miss Duffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Nathan! I have seen all of your hard work on Nearpod, you have done an amazing job. Keep it up!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  8. hi miss duffy i have done my nearpod lesson .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Kashif! I have seen your work on Nearpod - you have worked really hard today. Keep it up!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  9. I have completed the nearpod today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous work Aqib - keep this up :)

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Fantastic work Iman! Keep this up - it is lovely seeing your work!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
  11. I have been missing my friends
    flic
    4
    4
    4
    4
    0
    3
    3
    5
    6
    4

    1.12
    2.42
    3.48
    4.16
    5.4


    6,12,18,24,30,36
    8x6=48
    6x8=48
    48/8=6
    48/6=8
    6x14=84
    so you do multipulcation so you put 14 at the top because its the biggest number then put the 6 under the 4 because its a unit
    then you put the times simbol two squares away from the 6 and do 6x4 which gives you 24 so put the 4 under the 6 and the 2 go's 3 squares down from the 1 then do 6x1 which you get 6 then you add the 2 which makes it 8 so you write 8 2 squares down from the 1 and cross out the 2 and underline the answer which is 84 in red pen and a ruler

    3.98
    1.438
    4.919
    16328
    81211
    112905

    workhouse
    dull
    orphaned
    paupers
    forbidden
    dormitories
    pauper
    strenous
    domestic

    they read the bible
    they waer hats when they read the bible
    girls wear things on their hair when someone is at their house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Ayaan - this is incredible work! I can see how hard you have worked today and you should be so proud, especially of all that maths work.

      Well done!

      Miss Duffy

      Delete
    2. Gosh Ayaan,you have been on a big mission to complete your work today!!
      Well done!

      Delete
  12. I've done all my nearpod

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive done my homework AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY

    zheer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww happy birthday for yesterday Zheer! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!

    Well done on all of your work :)

    Miss Duffy

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then