Friday, March 5, 2021

Spelling and Handwriting and Music

 So, our final blog post until you all return to school on Monday.

Just some spelling and handwriting activities and the opportunity for you to familiarise yourself your class song for our Easter performance. We have some very exciting plans ready for your return.

Spelling and Handwriting Code:

L45BT

Music

Here are the links for the songs we will be learning when you return to school:

This is my Body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxGJAzAzJ0


Listen Peter do you Know Him? Jerusalem Joy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bwamq1RZK8&list=PL2U2rE5_VxxxtdEvPZNrRCWZPTXxf4RzZ&index=9


We are all so excited to see you back in school.

We are going to have a lovely week settling in and talking about our experiences during the past few month.

Enjoy the music children and have a lovely weekend.

Ms Carney









11 comments:

  1. Hi miss I have done my WORK!!!!! Can't wait to be back at school. Also done we have PE? And if we do when is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Grace, you've worked really hard. Lots of lovely choir stuff for you to return to.
      Have a lovely weekend

      Delete
  2. Miss. This is my body video is unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've popped another on the blog.
      Well done on all your hard work.
      See you next week

      Delete
  3. Hey miss I an very happy because I got head teacher award!! �� Miss the good thing is that last year I got governs award and now I've got headteacher award!!!! ������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Muhammad Junaid you deserve it.
      Looking forward to seeing you next week.

      Delete
  4. hi miss, the music video wont open for me it says video is unavailable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've popped another one on the blog.
      See you next week.

      Delete
  5. miss this video link isn't working https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxGJAzAzJ0

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've popped another one on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI MISS
    I HAVE DONE THE NEARPOD.

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then