Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday 26th February 2021

Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a brilliant week! I know for me, the highlight was seeing lots of you on the zoom call on Tuesday! 

In maths today, you are looking at rounding decimals to the nearest whole number. You then have some lovely handwriting and spelling activities and also a wonderful music lesson from Ms Carney. 

Here are your lesson codes for today:

Maths - IX4WL

Handwriting and spelling - S45BH

Music - Z8GBL

Have a wonderful day and remember, I am always available if you need help with anything! Keep up all your hard work!

Miss Duffy 🌼

4 comments:

  1. Done and have a nice weekend everyone!!!

    It is also my Birthday on Wednesday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI MISS
    I HAVE DONE THE NEARPOD AND MISS I CAN'T GET THE LINK OF THE MUSIC LESSON BUT I DID TRY ALL OF THE QUESTIONS I IMAGINED THE MUSIC IN MY HEAD AND WROTE WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIKE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss i have done the work and the nerpod.Stay safe guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss nearpod is not working

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then