Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thursday 28th January

Good morning UKS2 and happy Thursday🌺 

Well done children - it's nearly Friday and you are doing a fantastic job of motivating your selves to keep up with all of your work. Also, can I say a big thank you to all parents, carers, grandparents and siblings who are doing an amazing job of supporting the children with their work. We couldn't do it without you so thank you.

Today, we have maths, GASPs and Art. We really hope you enjoy the lessons and have a go at all of the activities we have prepared for you even if they are challenging and you don't get them right. Just have a go! 

We love to see all of your work and activities and try to mention as many children as possible in our feedback towards the end of the day. Sorry if we miss any children but sometimes you complete the lessons after we have given the feedback. This is absolutely fine as we know some children are waiting for devices. Don't worry we see all of your work and are so thrilled with every child who is logging on. Well done everyone!!

Here are the codes for today:


GASPS - GDFAW

Art - 6ZBWM

Maths - AQYHN

Have a lovely day and I can't wait to see your work,

Mrs Johnson

8 comments:

  1. I have done he nearpod but the art code I put it in but it said that it was no longer valid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also I didn't do my diary because I had to do my CV for my 'Succeed in Secondary'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all done with my work but for art it says enter a valid code

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MISS THE CODE IS NOT WORKING .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss I'd did it

    Tauseef

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12420
    14728
    66256

    152060
    171837
    407740
    26353
    465813
    201556

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then