Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Start (8.30am)and Finish Time
Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then
-
Gooding morning wonderful UKS2! This is my last blog for a little while, so I thought I would make it special and add a little video message...
-
Good morning UKS2, Welcome to your last week of online learning!!! I am so excited for next week and can't wait to see you all!! I know ...
-
Good morning year 5, 5/6 and 6, Well done again for all your hard work yesterday! Here are your lesson codes today for English, Science and ...

Hi miss I've Done My Nearpod.
ReplyDeleteSuperstar work grace!!
Deletedone
ReplyDeletewell done Iman - great job xx
DeleteHi miss i have done my nearpod work stay safe wish i was at school
ReplyDeleteMiss id did tauseef
ReplyDelete