Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday 26th January

 Good Morning UKS2,

What a fantastic day we had yesterday with FLIC, maths, VIPERS and RE. I hope you all loved the Oliver Twist extract - it is a very famous scene from the book and film. Also, I hope you enjoyed our 3rd lesson Sikhism. I'm really enjoying learning more about another religion that I previously didn't know much about.

Abdul Ghaffar has sent me a fantastic piece of writing on Victorian Workhouses... Well done!

Zainab R, Nathan and lots of children send me their wonderful work so please feel free to do so and let me know if you're happy for me to share your work. 


Here are some links for today's PE lessons. You can always send us a video if you manage to do them. 

Today's other lessons are GASPS and History and of course FLIC and maths.

I hope you enjoy some revision work on homophones and pronouns and a really interesting lesson on the Victorians.

Here are the codes and let me know if you have any questions ...

History - ZC53W
GASP - 9BQHL

Have a great day 😊😊😊
Mrs Johnson


7 comments:

  1. Hello teacher. Which spellings words should we practice for Friday? The ones on today's Gasp lesson? Or the ones on last Friday's Spellings lesson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones in today's GASP session please! Well done Nathan for doing all your work again!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Miss I did My Nearpod.
    In History on the board mine was the one with about the diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss two codes are not working there are History - ZC53W
    GASP - 9BQHL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khadija - I'm not sure why because other children have been on them today. Perhaps have a try maybe it was to do with the server or the wifi

      Delete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then