Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Tuesday 2nd March

 Good morning Y5/6,

What a fantastic day we had yesterday!! Apologies again for the VIPERS code. I don't know what happened. Thank you to those children who sent a comment or email to let me know so that I could get a new code up and running quickly. Sorry if it caused a delay for any of you.

Another sunny March day today and now less than one week until we are all back together again!! Today we have FLIC, maths, GASP and Collective Worship for the morning and look out for Geography from Miss Duffy/Ms Carney this afternoon. 

In Collective worship we are continuing the theme of friendship - which I can't wait to get properly into next week when we can see our friends again at school! Maths is multiplying decimals and I've filmed some little videos for you so hopefully you can understand exactly what to do.

Good luck with all of the lessons and let me know if you need any help!! 

Keep up the good work - not long to go now!!!

Mrs Johnson 😍

Collective Worship - 6ZARE

FLIC - JAEK8

Maths - 7QFX5

GASP - QCHA5

7 comments:

  1. I have done the nearpod work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss I found math really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss I have done the nearpod work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tauseef miss i did it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done the nearpod work Miss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi miss sorry if I’ve been a bit down with my work before I wasn’t to bad with my work at first but this has been hurting my head a lot and I don’t know why but there’s only a few days to go can’t wait to come back I am getting really bored at home see u at school on Monday ����✨

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then