Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Writing Fedback

Well done to everyone who has had a look at the Nearpod Writing Presentation. There was some great information on there to help you with your diary writing. 

We have already received some gorgeous examples of writing from children at home, so I thought I would create a little gallery to help you with ideas.

Grace Y6 - You've used lots of emotive language and described different senses. I can really imagine life in the workhouse.


Muhammad Junaid Y5/6 I really like your 2 A sentence to describe the master and how you've used historical knowledge to add detail to your diary



Nathan Y5/6 -  Some more fabulous writing. I like your use of the words miserable and exhausted to describe the feelings of the diary writer.


Chloe Y5 - Fabulous writing. I like how you've used the word stormed to describe the master and how you describe Mavis as terrified and exhausted. I can really imagine life in the workhouse.


Well done to all the writers, a PB from me on your return to school. 

And we can't wait to read more of your writing.

Ms Carney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then