Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday 27th January - Writing and Science

 Hello Everyone,

It's Ms Carney here... I first want to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your fabulous work.  Your ability to be self motivated during these difficult times has really impressed me. You have shown me your skills of perseverance and resilience. I am so proud. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see you all, but in the meantime here are a couple of codes to keep you busy today.
We look forward to reading your writing.

Writing - ZU3G7

Science - MZQCX

Remember, Maths too - I32YU

15 comments:

  1. Hey Miss I have done all of my Nearpod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Grace. I'm so impressed with your work and all of it to the same high standard. I really enjoyed reading your writing today.

      Delete
  2. Hi, the code for maths is not working, it just says enter a valid code

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done the nearpod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Aqib, keep up the good work.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Good work Iman. I hope you are keeping well.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Great to see you're working so hard

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Nathan, you're a Nearpod superstar!

      Delete
  7. Miss I understand the Victorian writing park but for section four where there's a door I do not have that part in the booklet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look into that for you

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure what that means. Have a go at the diary writing using what you know about life in the workhouse from your history lessons.

      Delete
  8. Hi Miss
    I have done the nearpod.

    ReplyDelete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then