Friday, January 29, 2021

Music and Spelling and Handwriting

 I have been so impressed with you music input today. I often find it easier to organise my ideas about something new if I have the opportunity to share my ideas with other people. Lots of you tackled the open ended question with great confidence and you were able to show me your understanding of musical vocabulary despite not being able to collaborate with your friends - Well done!

Here are some of the comments I particularly liked:



Arsh you justified your reasons for not liking either piece and Aaliyah you recognised how the changes in the music made you change how you were feeling - Brilliant.

Lots of you did really well in the other activities:

Quiz

5/5 – Grace, Nathan

Matching Pairs

5 correct out of 5 tries – Aalyiah, Khadija, Nathan, Zahara

5 correct out of 6 tries -  Abdul Ghaffer, Aqib, Chloe, Fatima Tariq, Mustafa

Fill in the Blanks 10/10

Arsh, Fatima Tariq, Nathan, Zunairah

100% Participation

Aaliyah, Fatima Tariq, Maisey W, Mariam, Neveah, Zahara, Nathan, Abdul Ghaffer, Aqib

A fabulous effort from everyone and I'm now on the hunt for some more exciting music.

Lots of you got involved in the spelling and handwriting, demonstrating that you have still got those skills. 

Quiz

4/4 Abdul Ghaffer, Aidan, Aimee, Amina Iqbal, Aqib, Arsh, Ayesha, Kasey, Mariam, Maisey, Nathan, Olivia, Yusuf Adnan, Zahara, Muhammed Junaid

Matching Pairs

10 correct in 10 tries – Aaliyah, Amina

10 correct in 11 tries - Abdul Ghaffer, Aimee, Arsh, Khadija, Maisey.M, Moeez, Shahd, Wajeeha, Yusef

100% Participation

Abdul Ghaffer, Aimee, Amina Iqbal, Arsh, Ayesha, Chloe, Grace, Haroon, Ibraheem, Kasey, Kashif, Khadija, Mariam, Moeez, Nathan, Roselyn, Shahd, Yusuf, Zahara, Muhammed Junaid

You all continue to amaze me will your resilience and ability to adapt to this new way of working.

Now time to relax and enjoy the weekend after all your hard work.

Take care Ms Carney👍

2 comments:

  1. Ms carney l I did my work late because I wake up late sorry I will not do it again
    I’m really sorry.

    From sadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadia, that's fine. Well done for getting on the Nearpod and doing some fabulous work.

      Delete

Start (8.30am)and Finish Time

 Just a quick reminder the Upper Key Stage 2 Bubble (Y5, Y5.6 and Y6) will start school at 8.30am and finish at 3.00pm. See you then